View Single Post
KBMK

Member Since Aug 2020
612 hugs
given
Default Nov 11, 2020 at 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking Dawn View Post
Those people are everywhere, no matter where we go. I keep out of their way as much as possible. When I can't, I usually tiptoe around them the best I can. Many of them can be dangerous in various ways. I'm sorry you've been running into these kinds of people so much, Fuzzybear. They seem to deliberately target nonconfrontational types, probably because they're easier targets. I don't confront either, so I know. Hugs & love to you, Fuzzybear!!
I try to avoid too, unless this is a problem, then do confront the issue. It's weird, cause I wouldn't say it's non-confrontational people they're avoiding, but people who don't break their cover. I think that breaking their cover in a non-confrontational way is what will really make them leave you alone.

Basically acting like they would. I don't like it, but I think if you're sure someone is that dodgy, if you give them the "I would never..."and "if anyone did...to me" superiority act, acting as dull and polite as possible, they really don't like it, and will leave you alone. They want people fazed and responsive to their every need, and if they can't faze you and get a response they're likely to look elsewhere.

Last edited by KBMK; Nov 11, 2020 at 08:22 PM..
KBMK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Fuzzybear, Purple,Violet,Blue, stahrgeyzer