Noexcuses2020

Member Since Jul 2020
Default Nov 11, 2020 at 08:32 PM

DECOMPRESS

M. Need to decompress

C. Let's hear it

M. M*** f*** AK is being a complete a-hole

C. How so?

M. He's the f’ing boy that called wolf. He had me do all this f’Ing work and then never got back to me. Total BS. I spent something like 40 hours

C. I can understand why this would be upsetting.

M. I was hopeful based on what he told me that this was a priority.

C. Go on

M. I'm also pissed off that he came up with an alternative that wasn't fancy. F*** him. This really pisses me off. Then f’ing DJ sends me screenshots and then he tells me he can't meet this week because he's slammed.

C. Go on

M. Overall I'm pissed these m*** f*** never return my emails

C. Can I give you my perspective?

M. Sure

C. I'm getting the impression that you're assuming that this means ST is never going to work with you again. Is that fair?

M. I suppose. It did bother the **** out of me when DJ send the screenshots with his comment that he liked the simplicity of it. I saw f’ing A emailed CL, FS and DJ. I immediately thought that now ST is no longer interested in PM. I felt this especially when DJ sent me a curt response saying he was slammed.

C. Go on

M. I also emailed A twice and the m*** f*** hasn't responded. What should I do?

C. Definitely keep your cool. Vent here but be the calmest guy in the room whenever you interact with anyone from ST. Act as if though you're kicking *** because things are really starting to move in a very positive direction.

M. That's true

C. I think you're getting to a point where you can start and should start lead gen. You can go after larger apps with ST and everyone else through LI. Plus, you have a good follow up list. Make sense?

M. Yes

C. Plus the product is highly showable.

M. I need to update the FCB PM record, but, yes, it's ready. I've made it a lot easier.

C. Going back to acting as if. You can legitimately say that in the last couple of weeks you've launched three new PB and PM projects and have built a solid pipeline.

M. That's true

C. Okay, so my advice is to use part of tomorrow to start working on your target list and development plan. Time to put your foot on the throat! You've got a GREAT product. The response you're getting is off the charts, right?

M. That's true

C. Plus you have a number of genuine excellent opportunities, right?

M. That's also true.

C. Did this help?

M. Yes

C. Also glad to hear you and MG are back working together and that your friendship is back on track.

M. It does feel good. We're so different in many ways, especially politically, so I thought he might have been ignoring me because of the election, so it was good to get a call from him. If he and I can be best friends even though we're on different sides of the aisle, then maybe there's hope for the rest of the country.

C. Good attitude.

M. Thanks again.

C. You got it.
Noexcuses2020 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote