View Single Post
thimotea
Newly Joined

Member Since Dec 2018
Default Nov 12, 2020 at 03:52 AM

I think I'm developing a real problem with my mental health. It seems to me that hackers are watching me through my phone's camera. Recently I bought a new video card and there are absolutely crazy thoughts, they say, the seller has built some thing into video card, which will record everything I do there in the complucter (I do understand how ridiculous that thought is). I also think I like I *know* what a person is thinking. For example, I talk to someone and I feel like I have a clear idea, that I know what the person is thinking, their emotions, and so on. I also think that everyone secretly likes me and everyone is in love with me, but they just hide it. For a while, I was convinced that the teacher wanted to **** me, lol, and because of this, I skipped his classes. And my inner dialog as if from the outside, gives me advice, I do not conduct a dialogue in my head from the first person at all, as if voice in my head I and a body are have different personalities. A lot of obsessive, intrusive delusional thoughts. I think I'm halfway to schizophrenia. What to do?I don't drink, I don't smoke, don't do drugs, I've been shut in for many years.
thimotea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Yaowen

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks