Default Nov 14, 2020 at 12:00 AM

DECOMPRESS

M. Need to decompress

C. Okay. Go for it

M. I'm beat. I'm really tired.

C. Go on

M. Just frustrated that not making great progress with ST

C. I have a perspective but go on

M. Also frustrated that PL took the tact he took today.

C. Go on.

M. He was really difficult and frankly too confrontational for my taste given the rapport I've built with RK.

C. Go on

M. He made some good points but was a bit difficult.

C. Okay, but you and PL got on the same page, right?

M. We did. I made the point that I couldn't win this deal without him and that we win it together or lose it together. So, I do feel better.

C. That's good. You also heard back from AK, right?

M. I did and I was pleasantly surprised that X is in play. I was afraid that AK had created an alternative solution that would not just compete but eliminate the need for PM from ST.

C. So it must have been a big relief to hear back that he's still in your corner, right?

M. It was. It really was. I was expecting that AK was blowing me off. I also made the assumption that DJ was blowing me off.

C. I can understand why you'd feel this way. In terms of DJ I think it's fair to give him the benefit of the doubt and acknowledge that he was jammed this week. He has been super supportive, right?

M. Yes, he has

C. I think you should spend some time with PM tomorrow.

M. Good idea

C. Talking about big relief I bet that finding out that the WR payment had already been made was a huge relief, right?

M. It was a TREMENDOUS relief. I can now move on. It's awesome to have this major milestone behind me. I can now shift my focus to BD.

C. Great. Feel better?

M. I do. It's time to step on the throat. Interesting how roles reversed at PN. Totally caught MG off guard. Also blew him away with the work I did. I kind of look forward to telling him that A doesn't want him in the meeting. I'm glad I said I did but that it was A who didn't want him to join.

C. Karma is a *****

M. Funny

C. Use tomorrow to review the document

M. Will do

C. Tomorrow is first day of rest of your life. Keep working out. Keep working. Don't give up. Double down on PM. Okay?

M. You got it. Thanks again.

C. You bet

M
Noexcuses2020 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote