Account Suspended

Member Since Jul 2020
371 hugs
given
Default Nov 14, 2020 at 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenic123 View Post
Hi Shane
Thanks for explaining for me. I watched the video. It sure does a number on people psychologically. Sad and depressing that people would stoop that low. Disgusting.
I recorded something last night on tv that you might enjoy, I haven’t watched it yet. It was on Nat Geo and it was called Inside North Korea: The Cyber State.
❤️Thanks again, enjoy your night
Yeah, I have seen it already, the BBC did a short episode about the current state of China from the detained Uighur and their subjection to mind control or political brainwashing camps. And the social crediting surveillance system which places subjects of noncompliance or misfortune as terrorism.

Ali WEIWEI exile seems to be evidence of these facts.

I have termed these acts as Digital Zersetzung, as they best describe them, COVID 19 seems best reflective of the times as well.

In a coincidence so would be subjected to covert or very subtle gang stalking, electronic harassment, known by the UN as cyber Torture, also group gaslighting and mobbing events, workplace mobbing, cyber mobbing upon disabled platforms.

The subtle use of dark suggestive NLP or triggering could be conducive to an assault though one in which would leave no evidence to the uninitiated.

You would have to be a trained operative or surveillance engineer.
Of which if you phone them up, some will talk off the record if approached correctly.

Well, it's been pleasant chatting with you, hope you're doing fine take care.
ShaneG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous42644, Breaking Dawn