View Single Post
RavenGirl1990

Member Since Nov 2020
Trig Nov 18, 2020 at 09:06 AM

Hi,

I was always a picky eater growing up, and constantly would weigh myself. When I was in my second semester of college, I developed an eating disorder of both bulimia and anorexia. And this went on for months on/off. Though I was never officially diagnosed by a professional. I had lost 20 pounds. And for originally I was a small person to begin with.

Anyway, I got back from college and told my dad. My mom insisted it. Well he said I was going it for attention. And this was the first time I had told him anything.
TriggerAnd then later on for a couple weeks he would make Like joke comments if I ate something like “you’re going to go throw that up now.” And make a gagging sound and ask how far I have to stick my finger down my throat.

Trigger Well later on in my twenties I gained 60 pounds because of a side effect of a med I was on. My psychiatrist let me stop it. Well I fell back in anorexia in a way, I cut my calories, drastically, I wasn’t counting them though. And I would go to my Taekwondo class and it would be 5 days a week for 2 hours or more.
And I lost all that weight in a few months. When I gained that weight people said I looked good and that I was a little too skinny before. I felt so gross when I gained that weight.
RavenGirl1990 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote