View Single Post
T4bbyCat

Member Since Oct 2018
4,090 hugs
given
Default Nov 20, 2020 at 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
Having a little anxiety. I got an email from the Management Company of my apartment. I just renewed my lease and the message was to initial my agreement to the new lease. All I had to do is click into the box and put my initial in. My computer won't let me do it. So I'll have to call and make arrangements on how to get that done. I hope I can speak to someone since the office is not in full operation. I got feeling bad about myself because of this. Like I'm very incompetent.
Chances are it's not your fault by any stretch. I've seen similar issues on the portal I had to use, and most often it's just some glitch or bug in their system, the browser, etc. Maybe there's something like a checkbox you need to click first ("I have read this document and agree to all conditions", etc.) It could also be your browser -- if Chrome doesn't work, maybe try Edge or Firefox, etc. In general, just trial and error like this usually works, unless they really messed up with the coding on their site or something else is badly wrong.

Hugs from:
3rd rock, Anonymous445852, Breaking Dawn

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn, will19