catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 21, 2020 at 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Bird View Post
I missed group yesterday because my ride never showed up, which was disappointing. But I had my Thanksgiving lunch the apartment complex gave out and it was really good, pictured below My care manager also messaged me and told me the agency is getting Christmas gifts for all their clients and asked me what I wanted so I said an adult coloring book, so I'm excited about that!

I slept late today and missed my morning meds. I've been feeling really tired the past few days and a little agitated but I think it's just PMS.

Anyway, I went to Family Dollar earlier and got some stuff I needed plus this snowman mug pictured below. Someone was in there buying all the cleaning products. I mean every last one. The cashier was like wow, that's a lot and the lady was like yeah just stocking up. I can't help but feel that's a little selfish, being prepared is one thing but buying up every last thing so no one else can get any of the things they actually need is a little much. Oh well.

I'm sorry about your ride. That really sucks.

Your mug is cute and I agree about the person buying all the cleaning supplies. Last time there was the run on t.p. and cleaning supplies the store started putting signs up saying, "No more than 2 per household". It helped some.

*Beth* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Blue_Bird

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird