Open Eyes
Legendary Wise Elder

Open Eyes Not a Unicorn, just another horse

10 yr Member
21.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 21, 2020 at 06:52 PM

Yes, you do keep up with a lot of studies and it's wonderful that you have all that knowledge and can use it to benefit others, I respect that immensely. You have access to the actual research vs what the average individual reads so that's another huge plus.

I agree that there is more to this challenge than your nephews ADHD. And you are seeing things that are very unhealthy and it's hard to advocate for your nephew when you're dealing with your older brother at the same time who is having his own ongoing challenges. And the wild card is the mother who seems very controlling and that's always a big challenge. Add to that the pandemic and how that limits the way the children can distance for their own mental health which makes it even harder.

Is that beach open that you took your dog to? If it is open that would be a nice place to take your nephews so they can get out and away from the chaos. And they can see how you play with your dog who LOVES to play in the water. This pandemic and all the restrictions have made it hard to distance and do fun things. It's especially hard on young teens and children who really need to experience healthy activities.

Actually, what popped in my mind was these two going to visit your mother at her place where they can get out and explore and be away from the conflict.
Open Eyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
unaluna