underdog is here

Member Since Sep 2011
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 22, 2020 at 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atisketatasket View Post
I had a restless night and at some point I ordered a Nintendo Switch Lite. Why, I don’t know. Best I can figure from my browser history is I was thinking of a game I used to play on PS4, LA Noire, that is on the Switch. 2ex had the PS4 (which I bought) when I dumped him, so he kept it (while insisting I return any of his stuff). Then of course he claimed homelessness, though as someone on here pointed out to me, you can’t call yourself homeless if you have a PS4.

To be honest, I miss the books of mine he has much more than the PS4.

But anyway, what can I do with a Switch Lite (eta: other than return it)? Amazon knowing a sucker when they see one, it’s already shipped. Please don’t say Animal Crossing, it doesn’t appeal to me in the slightest.
I bought a Switch about 2 years ago just to see if I would like game-y sorts of things. I don't understand the point of animal crossing/stardew valley games. I tried and I both don't understand the rules nor what the point of the game is. I do like some of the low level (like the ones for 7 yr olds) shooter games/pong type games/word games/mario kart racing games
for passing some time.

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
Oscar Wilde
Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Last edited by stopdog; Nov 22, 2020 at 11:37 AM..

Thanks for this!
atisketatasket, SlumberKitty