View Single Post
signs

Member Since Jun 2019
7 hugs
given
Default Nov 22, 2020 at 11:38 AM

Hello, I decided to write my story which lead to psych hospital trauma. I'd like to hear your insights and opinions.

My first episode. I sent to psych ward because Į didnt eat for long time, super anxiety, super depression but also euphoric. Before going to state psych ward, I thought people are going to kill me in train station. I was afraid, I was all shaking and wanted to die. I went and pdoc told im imagining things, im making everything up. Psychologist was so rude, shouting at me, im speaking by saying symptoms. I started having panic attacks. Before last day, i decided to discharge On my own and go to another hospital.

Next day after discharge, my own pdoc told its bipolar manic psychosis, and not cyclothymia. I went to my citys psych ward. They agreed, manic psychosis. I was treated for 1.5 mo. My manic and psychosis symptoms subsided in 1 week. And i had severe depression after this episode. They changed treatment, i told nothing worked, i was feeling even worse. 1 month left.

They discharged me with panic attacks, severe depression. They didnt help with depression. After 2 months i went to The same hospital in bad state...

Im going to lawyer to speak about this.
My patient and human rights were totally.... Cant even say. I dont want to go to any hospitals, I dont trust Any doctor and I wont ever go to psych wards again!!!
signs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, SlumberKitty, Yaowen