Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2011
21.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 22, 2020 at 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WovenGalaxy View Post
@Open Eyes OE, what you said bothered me but I also assume you meant no harm and were trying to convey that there are other factors in hip issues. I read over my earlier response. It sounds offputting and I did not intend or want to sound that way. I was genuinely wondering what you had meant. I just feel I need to say this all and I know you are going through some really difficult things of your own which I feel for. Also you have not responded for some reason so I don't have an answer. That is ok I just feel I need to say this. You've expressed to me you have been misunderstood by many in life and on here. And I sometimes tend to misunderstand things in general! So maybe this was a misunderstanding. I wish you peace.
Actually @WovenGalaxy I was responding to you but it took a while because I kept being interupted while responding. I am glad you realize my intent was to help you and that I am not really at my best right now. It's ok that you needed me to clarify and even mentioned how what I said affected you so I could help clarify. I do try but I don't always nail it and often that is due to where I am at myself and I went through this awful rollercoaster this past week of too many BIG things happening all at once. And to be honest with you, even though I was genuinely struggling, I had to switch gears and deal with an angry husband who was pretty much all about himself and HIS impatience that he tends to take out on me. Yet, he was also taking that out on the staff too and a part of me wonders if they sent him home because he isn't a very good patient and they actually had to lock him in his room. When I say "bad adhd" I aint kidding, he is MISERABLE if he can't be in motion, even in his sleep which is why I had to finally have him sleep in a different bed than me. His energy can get overwhelming and exhausting. He fills up space in so many ways and I was simply not ready for that big energy to happen yet. And it's worse when he gets angry. Yup, that's the severity of his ADHD. He HATES being imobalized hense they had to lock him in his room at the hospital.
Open Eyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, WovenGalaxy