Grand Poohbah

Member Since Apr 2017
1,332 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 22, 2020 at 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopdog View Post
I am not messing with you - but can you tell me the point of the Zelda ones - like what is supposed to be accomplished?
I wanted to get caught up in a game like Zelda but never managed to find one that I understood.
The goal of the game is always more or less the same:
You start out with little gear, in some random storyline of 'please safe the world'. You then have to defeat various dungeons (usually those involve some puzzles, the discovery of new gear or new skills and some fighting including a boss fight) until you progress the storyline enough to defeat the final boss.
Not all of the games I've played have been the same amount of fun. For Breath of the Wild, I found it far too easy and I didn't like to solve puzzles that involve motion control with the switch or whatever that's called... controlling a ball by moving the whole console. But some of the boss fights were quite challenging.
For older ones, on the gameboy mostly, the puzzles were quite hard to figure out sometimes and I've still not completed at least one of those games. And the boss fights were more challenging.

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
atisketatasket, ElectricManatee, LonesomeTonight, Quietmind 2, stopdog