Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 24, 2020 at 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterPaul View Post
Well, I'm the one who looks ten times worse on pictures, because of my heptagon face. I tried dating app once when I was 20 and it went terrible, I barely had any matches at all and no one would even talk to me. It hit me hard back then, because I wasn't an outgoing person. It has changed a little bit later and guess what? I'm doing great in real life. Furthermore, even if something goes south I can tell that I've never ever been rejected without a chance (like I was because of the pics), so... as much as I understand your nobel approach I can't see how does it work in such superficial places like dating apps...
I’d not say it’s superficial, it’s what people make out of it and it depends on what you go on a dating app for or what type of app (is it eharmony where people looking for marriage) or is it tinder (where people looking for hookups)

It’s not a noble approach. That’s how it works. Nothing to do with being rejected due to pictures it’s due to dishonesty. If people lie about their looks, what else they lie about? Usually about many other things in your case I’ve no idea why you were rejected. You were 20, not usually even age for dating apps. Too young. And people likely aren’t there for anything of substance

And like I said above quality women don’t reject men because of their height and looks. If OP is looking for quality.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
sarahsweets