View Single Post
Soupe du jour
Elder

Member Since Jun 2015
13.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 24, 2020 at 12:27 PM

My very first crush was a little boy that lived next to one of my childhood friends. He was cute! I think I was maybe 7 or 8 and he was 9 or 10. I asked him if I could kiss him, and he said yes. Of course I kissed him on the cheek. That was very nice! I don't believe I even saw him again after that. Oh well!

I think my next major crushes were when I was 16/17 years old. The celebrity was Bono, and coincidentally the guy at my school I had a crush on looked like Bono. I did talk to that guy (not Bono) a number of times, but I guess he wasn't interested in me enough to turn into dating. The sad story with that guy is that in May 2019 I went to my 30th high school reunion. He wasn't there, but a female classmate of mine said that he kept in touch with her and started stalking her. She had to call the police on him. She then made a rather harsh and stigmatic statement about him being mentally ill and in and out of the psych hospital. I was a little shocked. I certainly understood her feeling fear, but was certainly sad for that guy, as well. Frankly, I left the reunion feeling quite melancholy because of that story,
Soupe du jour is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
mote.of.soul, WovenGalaxy