ShaneG
Account Suspended

Member Since Jul 2020
371 hugs
given
Default Nov 24, 2020 at 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
I appreciate that you shared the wiki article. I was wondering, do you have an experience with mobbing you would share? I think it will give me better context.
O.K Excellent question,

Well, the first instance was way back in 2004, I was in my mid-twenties, a bit of a shun due to my personnel circumstances as a teenager as they began midway through high school and I could not find my place or like mind people. So
I used to visit on occasion, a group of people I knew through a friend, they lived in the same place where I used to, as a harelip'ed child as I had at the time sentimental feeling towards the place as I had positive memories of spending my early childhood there and the many faces I and my family knew on our old street.

So, I used to be at a loose end or going through the motions as an outsider, and used to be entertained by the motley crew of interesting people, and do whatever as most normal people did anyway.

Right so, we get to 2004, and whilst in my bedroom, during the evening I think I can hear people laughing at me from outside the window or behind the bedroom room wall, I assume it's the kids next door and didn't take any notice of it, then one week I am sleeping in bed and I hear music or one track being played non stop for 3 hours a night between the hours of 3-6 in the morning, I try to find out where it's coming from and stay up attempts to catch them and record the music on a microphone tape recorder, I tape what I think is the music and all I got on the tape was the wind blowing across the window.

It's start's to become more intrusive at night so, not fully understanding what's occurring here start to play games with this thing, by changing in my mind what the song is at random timing, in order to catch this thing out, or pick real cheesy **** from the eighties that no one in their right mind would play, just to **** this thing off!

I start to get a really unnerving feeling that I am being monitored or watched by covert operatives upon the street, so I started to take random routes off course from where I was intending to get to, as I think I have a plain-clothed surveillance team after us, one I named bulldog as he was about 5o and bald and looked like one, and his sidekick was younger though dark-haired and skinny looking, and I could tell by their accents within my head or left ear to be more precise, that I was them, also one time in my room I ask who are your and they replied with Special branch, 'you're going to be dead, hospital or prison' I within my mind try to front them out with bulldog references or whatever I had at the time.

Anyway, it began to follow me everywhere I went in short I ended up in A&E.

The second time was in Melbourne, I had what's termed as Rough shadowing by bikies and dodgy looking dudes. Bibbing their horn's and using directed conversation, it was what I termed, Straw Dogs.

Then again from 2015-19 after volunteering with Clay Impact and contacting TI Television.

I can write about this another time if you want as I don't really care, I have some evidence from this period in time.
ShaneG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous42644