View Single Post
NaoSky

Member Since Nov 2020
90 hugs
given
Default Nov 24, 2020 at 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethRags View Post
My sleep went haywire when I was 22 and my night owl daughter was born. So I don't know if my sleep issues are related to that, to BD, to both...I do know that over the years my sleep has gotten worse and worse. I don't think I can sleep anymore without some kind of either otc or prescription med.

As for the head discomfort, I've had severe migraines for most of my life. I get plain, excruciating headaches (on one side of my head), stabbing "icepick" pain, and weird burning pain. The only thing is, the sensations are always on the right side of my head.
Oh wow I’m sorry Beth you’ve been dealing with it for so long!! Both sleep and migraines. I’m so new to this and I just want it all to end. I can’t imagine going through this crap for so many years!! You are a strong woman for sure!! It doesn’t surprise me now that I have BD that this is the number one illness with the highest suicide rate. If I didn’t have children and brought up in the church, I’d probably be one of those statistics... not having sleep alone and then on top of that the pain and depression. It’s more than I ever wanted to handle.... People without BD will never understand. I know I never used to get my mom. We are even closer now than ever, BUT I still don’t want this crap. It’s definitely not a gift.
NaoSky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*

Thanks for this!
*Beth*