Thread: BPD or not?
View Single Post
nikita1985

Member Since Jan 2012
Trig Nov 26, 2020 at 03:40 PM

POST MAY UPSET OTHERS I DID TRY TO PICK BEST WORDING

BPD can not be diagnosed via online tests. they are interesting to take tho. only a trained professional can tell you if you have this type of personality disorder and that is after months of meetings. it took them over a year to diagnose me.
i cant really say what other bpd people might act like as i have never met one that is the same as the other. but break ups for me were rough. i would turn nasty and hit out. i burst the ear drum of my sons' dad when that relationship ended. however at the end of the relationship with my daughters dad i didn't care i went out and partied. all my break ups were different. some break ups i was fine with and some my actions endangered my life. i have never threatened to kill myself to keep a relationship tho.
I hope you dont have BPD. I spent years where i shut myself away so i would not hurt anyone, yeah i know shutting myself away from everyone was hurting myself. BUT it worked I have been in the same relationship for a while now and in the last 3 years we have only had 2 major arguments, thats only because all of the emotions have turned inwards so its all focused on me, but i am not hurting others anymore and i know when this relationship ends no matter how soon or far away that date may be.. i will just but sad and hurting bad yeah but i will keep control of my actions. my point is everyday is a struggle if you do have bpd please make sure you have someone to talk to. not just a doctor but a mate that you and just be you around.
nikita1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote