View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 26, 2020 at 05:09 PM

I'm entirely broken since learning on Monday of my husband's emotional affair. I am wrecked and am barely holding it together. All I've felt since Monday is sheer rage coursing through my veins. And I unleashed a flood of rage on him for days on end. I am running out of steam, but it does seem to keep coming out. We had a confrontational exchange this morning over the whole thing (on Thanksgiving day). We're spending the day apart, and we are officially separated. I am divorcing him now and the ball is finally rolling in that direction. But learning of his infidelity, after PROMISING me for over one year about 100 different times that he WOULD NEVER EVER do anything remotely close to cheating, well, I feel very duped, very conned, He is a con artist.

I suppose on the plus side, my gut always told me he COULD cheat on me because I caught him being dishonest with me on several occasions. So in my gut I felt it was always a possibility.

I am completely devastated and feel traumatized.

~4 Non Blondes

Last edited by Have Hope; Nov 26, 2020 at 06:22 PM..
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
guy1111