Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 27, 2020 at 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy1111 View Post
I feel for you. This stuff rocks our core. It knocks down your self-esteem to rubble. Just remember, it is not your doing. He always had a choice. Don't give up on your self! You are very bright and eloquent in your posts. You have very good insights and have helped alot of people here. Happy Thanksgiving.
Aw, thanks for the nice compliments and for your sympathy.

Last night I started to wonder if his cheating was MY fault somehow - was I not interesting or exciting enough? Lately, I was going to bed very early, and not too long after he would come home from work and after dinner.

I also know that I really cannot and should not blame myself. It's HIS doing. HE chose this. He knew 100% that it was the ONE thing that I would unequivocally divorce over.

He had his chance. I gave him a second chance in July when I was going to divorce him then.

This is the icing on the cake on top of the abuse. I am beside myself.

Thanksgiving at least was a break from him physically speaking. I was alone at my parents' house, hiding out for the entire day.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
guy1111