View Single Post
guy1111

Member Since Apr 2018
Default Nov 27, 2020 at 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
Aw, thanks for the nice compliments and for your sympathy.

Last night I started to wonder if his cheating was MY fault somehow - was I not interesting or exciting enough? Lately, I was going to bed very early, and not too long after he would come home from work and after dinner.

I also know that I really cannot and should not blame myself. It's HIS doing. HE chose this. He knew 100% that it was the ONE thing that I would unequivocally divorce over.

He had his chance. I gave him a second chance in July when I was going to divorce him then.

This is the icing on the cake on top of the abuse. I am beside myself.

Thanksgiving at least was a break from him physically speaking. I was alone at my parents' house, hiding out for the entire day.
Oh no! I hate that feeling. You seem very interesting, in the sense you are very in touch with your feelings and beliefs. You strive to be a better person and help others.

Yes, I think everyone is tempted from time to time. Look at celebrities. They are surrounded by people who are interesting and handsome/beautiful. Some cheat. Some remain faithful.

It's terrible, like a major car accident, but with your heart. Sorry!

My wife was mad at me on Thanksgiving so we didn't really talk. I had my mom and Dad, though. Haha!

Have a good black friday/ regular friday, whatever with this lockdown. Have a good day!
guy1111 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Have Hope