Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 27, 2020 at 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy1111 View Post
Oh no! I hate that feeling. You seem very interesting, in the sense you are very in touch with your feelings and beliefs. You strive to be a better person and help others.

Yes, I think everyone is tempted from time to time. Look at celebrities. They are surrounded by people who are interesting and handsome/beautiful. Some cheat. Some remain faithful.

It's terrible, like a major car accident, but with your heart. Sorry!

My wife was mad at me on Thanksgiving so we didn't really talk. I had my mom and Dad, though. Haha!

Have a good black friday/ regular friday, whatever with this lockdown. Have a good day!
Thanks, @guy1111. I try to be in tune with myself and my emotions. I try to be a better person and learn from my mistakes. And I do try to help, though i know sometimes I am blunt and maybe miss what the person truly needs in that very moment in time. I do try my best though. That's all we can ask of ourselves in life, really.

And yeah, this is like a car accident. Thankfully today I feel slightly better. I know this is the right decision: divorcing him.

I am sorry that your wife was mad at you yesterday and that you weren't talking. Glad to hear though that you have your mom and dad!

When I am truly in love and devoted to someone, I am never tempted to even remotely cheat OR flirt. I am very very very faithful in my serious relationships. And that's what I expect in return from a DECENT and HONORABLE man.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote