View Single Post
misterdonut
misterdonut has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Nov 28, 2020 at 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
I do understand people having preferences and choices and everyone has rights to date whoever they choose. Like if you don’t want to date people of different cultures, you have rights to not date them. But I do not understand why you care who other people date? Personally I only care about my own preferences. I don’t care who other people date. I just don’t understand the issue I guess
I don't think you understood what I wrote, it doesn't even seem like you read it; but that's the filter of our biases. I tried to make it very clear that this isn't about logic, or what's actually right. It's pure emotion, our emotions evolved in our ancestors long before our ability to string together logic, thus it's quite powerful.

Everything in life is about competition and don't think that many black men don't revel in the idea that they're sticking it to white men by dating white women. And no, certainly not all, I'm sure many of them are completely pure in their interest in the woman.

And again, I'm here for help. How is your response helping? You're simply criticizing the feelings I'm struggling with, it's counterproductive. Please keep this in mind when responding to people who are struggling. There are many struggles that people have emotionally, that they never talk about because they fear exactly this kind of response you're giving.
misterdonut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote