ShaneG
Account Suspended

Member Since Jul 2020
371 hugs
given
Default Nov 29, 2020 at 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenic123 View Post
I can’t prove my mobbing. I know why my family made me their scapegoat. My uncles brother tried to drown me and they told me never to tell anyone because I’m assuming that my aunt didn’t want to cause trouble in her new relationship with my uncle and that side of her family but they threw me under the bus to save the criminal and blamed the victim(me). Wrote about everything on Facebook and mental health sites to save my own *** but I’m still stuck living here until my low income apartment is ready in 6 more years. Long waitlist. I believe someone messes with all my electronics. I had my uncle fix a computer problem years ago and he took control over my computer and I could see his arrow changing the screen.. I know it’s possible and I know they don’t want me saying the truth because they look bad but I’ve tried speaking to them for years and they won’t. It never had to go this far. So I think it could be someone close to me..with a chip on their shoulder that only my misery can fill. My chip is personally getting really irritated.

Thank you again for your personnel account of targeting, this is more known about now, as with child abuse before it, a hidden abuse behind closed doors or unspoken of within the service providers admittance.

Maybe in time, we will have our day of an acknowledgment as to what was occurring in reality to being subjected to EH, OS possible doxxing of personnel computers and iPhones as part of the violation upon our personnel liberties and privacy, as if we could have obtained all whats been done deceitfully against us by these so-called people! we would be very well off!

( I've had them harass me in the bathroom while I had to defecate, I hear them start directed conviction and mocking tones as I needed to poo, this has happened upon more than one occasion over the course of this decade. I ended up comparing it to molka)

It's a very busy street sometimes, buckets of water anyone!
ShaneG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous42644, Werewoman