Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,641 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 01, 2020 at 04:14 AM

I've been awake since 3 AM.

He and this woman also had earlier text messages with her saying "I want a mimosa!" and him saying "Let's go! Brunch and mimosas!"

He tried to claim that they were writing that while sitting at their desks and that they were making fun of a customer who was saying that.

OMG.... seriously? He thinks I'm going to believe this????

He must really think I'm stupid, OR he's desperate to cover up and will say anything.

Now I do not know if they actually got together one weekend for brunch. I've pretty much been with him 24/7 and since it's covid AND given she has a baby, I highly doubt they actually got together, though there was a weekend where he did some errands all on his own without me for a couple hours.

I will never know.

I asked him point blank the other night if I have to get tested for STDs or covid, if he's kissed her or slept with her. He says no. I don't think they actually had a chance to get physical, but it was headed in that direction and I'm sure he would have come up with some lie in order to see her. But like I said, we were together pretty much 24/7 and he came right home from work each night.

I cannot believe I am up this early even thinking about this still. I want to move forward and move on.

~4 Non Blondes