View Single Post
RozG
Account Suspended

Member Since Feb 2008
Default May 03, 2008 at 05:56 PM

((((Pegasus))))

sharing an achievement to be proud of is not a brag.

sharing an achievement to be proud of that can inspire others and give them much needed hope is DEFINITELY not a brag.

if that's the case i done a lot of "bragging" when i worked with runaway kids. they all thought they were worthless and there was no place in society for them, they'd never achieve anything. that's the point where i'd tell them my story, that i grew up a runaway brat...yet they all thought i was a worker to be admired so i'd tell them straight...i used to think like them too but if i can do it and find my "place and worth" in society so can you.

unfortunately i lost that belief a few years back. like i say to my kids if you don't wanna end up like me...lol...go to school, eat your veggies, listen to your counsellor etc etc.

but coming here to pc and getting to know someone like you...who bravely shares, not brags...is an inspiration and a hope to me.

maybe you can think about that in the future...it's not bragging, it's giving others hope that they can achieve their goals and dreams too.

RozG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote