View Single Post
SlumberKitty
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 03, 2020 at 12:03 PM

It sounds like you are a very caring person.

I don't know exactly what you should do but if you feel like reaching out, then reach out. She will either accept it or she may be withdrawn still. Still for me, as a person with Schizoaffective disorder--depressed type, I am always happy when people reach out to me, even if I can't express it well at the time. If I am going through something I usually sleep a lot. That is how I withdraw. I don't talk a lot even when I have something to say. Sometimes I still hear voices, like yesterday, even with medication. Sometimes I see visual hallucinations too. Some are benign but others are frightening. It depends how I react to them. Sometimes they are just annoying me but I'm still focused on them and not so focused on what is real that is going on around me. Other times I am able to ignore them better but I still may not be fully able to concentrate on what is going on around me that is real because the hallucinations they seem so real.

I have delusions sometimes but they aren't about other people. Sometimes I do get paranoia though. I don't know if she will get any delusions about you.

I think you know, if you are interested in her, then try to reach out. If you aren't that interested in her, then don't make it more painful and just go your own way. It is nice that you want to help her if she is in the beginning of an episode. Sometimes episodes last a long time, just so you know.

Hope this helps a little. Kit