Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 04, 2020 at 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overgiver88 View Post
Maybe you are right, but it certainly takes a part of you everytime. At this stage I really feel broken more than I used to be. I have never wanted to stop talking to people, not pick up the phone to friends and not see anyone anymore.
I am sorry you are hurting but this person totally isn’t worth for you to be that upset. He isn’t worth your time or some much energy.

I can ensure you that if a man is interested in you he’d be calling and texting and arranging dates and seeing you way more than every few weeks. So that’s your sign that a man is not interested and no amount of pleading and begging and chasing will change that. Why is he never telling you that he wants you to live him alone? He just doesn’t care enough and it’s not on his radar. He just isn’t interested. You can’t make him to be interested

Forget about getting money back. Don’t waste money on seeing him or helping him out. He is a grown man and can do it all himself. Block him. Then you can start healing. You can’t heal while trying to get his attention

You deserve better
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
KBMK

Thanks for this!
KBMK