Thread: Need to vent
View Single Post
Noexcuses2020

Member Since Jul 2020
Default Dec 04, 2020 at 12:12 PM

DECOMPRESS

M. Need to decompress

C. Go for it. Get stuff out of your system

M. Okay. I’m frustrated that f’ing SH has not yet responded to payment status. F***!

C. Go on

M. F*** how BQ has acted. It’s too much of a hard sell. Enough already! I found a better option.

C. What else?

M. I’m frustrated it’s taking so f’ing long for WR to get the product through the system. Why didn’t they submit a month ago? F***!

C. What else?

M. It’s f’ing BS that M didn’t tell me about the conversation he had scheduled with AH. Come on man!

C. What else?

M. Speaking of AH, make a f’ing decision for goodness sake’s! You’ve been stringing us along for what feels like a year. Make up your mind. What more do you need?

C. What else?

M. Those are the main issues.

C. Want my perspective?

M. Please

C. I’ll go through them one by one

- SH PAYMENT: You just heard payment is forthcoming. Ask for ACH.

- BQ BEHAVIOR: Contact new firm today. Seems like less of a hassle.

- WR SLOW SERVICE: Reframe to positive that process started. Lean into kindness.

- M AND AH: Good news is they’re talking. This is a good development.

M. Okay

C. I understand your frustration around these issues. Completely. Let’s do an exercise where you say what’s great about each of these situations.

M. Okay

SH PAYMENT: It’s awesome I’m getting paid and that the project is going so well. The feedback has been super positive. And LV can be a big advocate for you. The good news is that I will be paid in the next couple of weeks and there is more payment coming later. NEXT STEP: Email SH asking for ACH payment

BQ BEHAVIOR: This forced me to look for other options and I think I found a much better option. NEXT STEP: Check website new firm then contact.

WR SLOW SERVICE: The good news is that the process is underway. This is very good news. Realistically, I’m probably better off launching in January because not a lot happening the rest of December and first two weeks of January. I also need time to update the listing, so not the end of the world.

M AND AH: The good news is that M and AH have a good relationship and I do as well.

C. Great. Here’s my take. Put your foot on the throat. There are a LOT of very good things starting to happen. Get after it. Second to none. Go for it. I’m very proud about how much initiative you have been taking for months now. You’re getting **** done everyday. Little by little you’ve been making progress. Get after it! Okay?

M. Okay!

C. Was this helpful

M. Very. It helped me get some anger and frustration out of my system, put stuff in perspective, and keep me persevering, so thanks!

C. You got it. Talk later.
Noexcuses2020 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote