Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 05, 2020 at 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaBuv View Post
Gosh, this is a tough one. You are definitely being sexually harassed. You don’t want to lose the job. If you confront her, she will most likely get mad and you will likely lose the job.

I recommend avoiding her advances. When she makes a sexual comment, give her a look of displeasure and dismiss it. When she touches you, react by moving your body out of her clutches and expressing with your face displeasure and dismiss it. Hopefully, she’ll get the hint.

If she escalates it after that, then I guess the next course of action is to ask her to stop. I hope she isn’t aggressive and vindictive. I’m sorry you are having to deal with this.
If he was a woman and a boss was a man and kept inappropriately touching her, would you suggest she just ignores and simply shows displeasure and just moves her body away from him by giving hints that she doesn’t like it?

That’s how many women were molested in work places for decades because they were told to keep it quiet. Why is it different with a man?

It’s traumatizing. He shouldn’t continue being traumatized. Of course there is a risk of being fired but that’s how these abusers keep their victims in check, keep them silent
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote