Alive99
Veteran Member

Member Since Dec 2020
172 hugs
given
Default Dec 05, 2020 at 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous48672 View Post
Thanks all for your feedback. I think I need to create a blog or something where I can provide information or at least comment on it. Or write my own column (not an advice one....probably more like, pop culture related column or something entertainment related) and post it. It is good to get feedback. I know sometimes I act like a know-it-all and I'm not. Glad that I haven't offended you WastingAsparagus, or you either unaluna, . And thanks for your support too, Purple,Violet,Blue!
I'm new here so I don't know the history to this issue, but I honestly, if one person or even two people or even three people think that you are a "know-it-all" when you are just trying to help others, then you are free to disregard these people. Only you know your actual intent and motive, and don't let negative people deter you from things. I mean even if you have negative traits and even if you sometimes come off "coarse" or whatever, that's fine because everyone has negative traits and will come off in the "wrong way" sometimes etc. So you can feel free to accept yourself as you are. Hope this helps.
Alive99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote