View Single Post
KBMK

Member Since Aug 2020
612 hugs
given
Default Dec 06, 2020 at 02:48 AM

I'm also feeling more disconnected from friends @Discombobulated . I think we are all processing this differently. I was seeing a lot of one friend. She is living with a boyfriend and her flatmate has moved out recently. We would normally hug hello/goodbye, but have kept some physical distance since March. She got a little upset saying bye last time we caught up, we just talked about what we would do soon and that cheered things up, but I guess she is really missing hugs from friends since her flatmate moved out. I probably would have hugged her if I had realised at the time (neither of us are high risk, in contact with anyone high risk, or in close contact jobs).
Getting outside is important for me also, and it feels more normal since restrictions were loosened last week...I don't want to get used to keeping so much distance with friends...it's very hard to negotiate and to accept all these changes!
It's really hard to believe how much has changed since last Christmas...I'm hoping next Christmas is merrier and a bit more relaxed and carefree.
KBMK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, RoxanneToto, TunedOut

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated