View Single Post
Anonymous328112

Default Dec 06, 2020 at 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Bird View Post
I'm so sorry sorry to hear about your brother

I hate taking down the stuff afterwards too, the ornaments are a pain honestly lol But I like how it looks and it's good for my mental health, puts me in a good mood and makes my apartment feel cozy. I plan on decorating the tree for every holiday I celebrate and the seasons. So like an Easter tree, a St. Patricks one, Halloween, spring, thanksgiving/fall themed. Just something fun to look forward to and get to be creative.

Thank you -- it's been many years since he passed. Holidays always bring up memories though.

I think that's a great idea! Especially if you have a lot of creativity. I personally have very little creativity and I'm not very good with my hands -- but my sister on the other hand is really into drawing, art, ceramics, etc. She says pintrest always has festive "seasonal" crafts and knicknacks to make. I had a neighbor who had a similar idea and made door wreaths, she had enough inspiration to do a different one every month! It was quite impressive, some were... not what I could call attractive or want hanging on my door, but for the most part they were very tasteful and very "in season"!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Blue_Bird, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird