View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,783 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 07, 2020 at 12:42 PM

I’m feeling kind of mixed today. My therapist says she won’t and actually can’t work with with me until I complete my outpatient program. She wants me to focus on the program and also there’s like general benefit or whatever issues involved. They won’t pay for 2 therapists. But she sent a couple nice emails so I do think she cares. But not seeing her for 4-6 weeks might be hard. I did do all my Christmas shopping this morning and the stores were not busy. I went to Target and Dicks Sporting Goods and the grocery store. I got everyone’s present and a North Face hoodie for myself for Christmas. I’m trying to set up the outpatient program now. Just gotta wait for an email to fill out then they will call us to schedule. Don’t know why they said tomorrow but it looks like I’ll start it later in the week. I also have to do this thing with my insurance tomorrow. It’s virtual as well and it’s just routine questions and I get a $75 Visa gift card for doing it. My insurance is great the way I can see good doctors and go to good hospitals plus they pay for a lot of stuff. So I’m happy about that. But yeah overall I’m just mixed today.

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123