View Single Post
Whereto52

Member Since Feb 2020
34 hugs
given
Default Dec 07, 2020 at 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
It is WONDERFUL that You're taking steps to Help Yourself. Good for You! Can i ask You why You can't see a therapist Right Now? You don't have to answer. In any case, i'd suggest reading some self-Help books on the subject. You've already bought some books so that is REALLY Good as well. Hopefully this forum Will Be of Help as Well. Also check out some relaxation And yoga techniques if You Want. SEnding many Safe, Warm Hugs to BOTH You, @Whereto52, Your Family, Your FriEnds And ALL of Your Loved Ones! Keep fighting And keep rocking NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, OK?!
Thanks for all the positivity and kind words
In my country they have an insurance policy regarding therapy sessions. They only cover for 24 sessions or 12(depends on severity of problems) and once they are over one has to wait for 2 years until they can see a therapist again.
It is possible to see a therapist now but they would have to write detailed reports for every session. The insurance company can then check if therapy is helping or not. In case they see no improvent or slow progress they usually cancel all future sessions.

And no therapist wants to do the extra work which is why I must wait until 2022 to see a new one

But yeah, there are a lot of self help books(got three but just find two of them to be helpful) which usually are pretty good. That way I can at least do a bit of work on my own while I wait for the next therapist.
Whereto52 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear