catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 07, 2020 at 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose72 View Post
Watching "The Feed" on Amazon Prime. I just brought my clean laundry up from the laundry room. Time to fold and put away! I did my sheets too. Those will be fresh for tonight. I had a lot of dreams since I slept in. In one, I was with my ex husband and he bought a new car and it was very nice. We went for a ride in it and it could drive on top of the water! In another dream, I was at my grandparents' house that they built back in the 70's. (They've since moved out and both have died a number of years back, now.) Anyway I was at that house and there was a pool indoors. Nice room for the pool, too. Square. Nice stone floor. Plants. I wanted to get in, but couldn't find my suit. (In reality I don't have one.) I got in the fridge and stole someone's half of a sub from Subway. It's going to be dark here in about half an hour. I can see the sunset over the top of the apartment building across the parking lot here. I sent my judo sensei, whom I chat with sometimes on facebook messenger, a picture of bones on a plate with barbeque sauce squirted on the plate and a santa hat- with a note : "Thanks for the elf. It was delicious!" I thought this was funny. My judo sensei said it was creepy. I guess I'm creepy then. He said, "I know its not a real elf, but it's still creepy". I said "It's just bones on a plate with barbeque sauce". Oh well. I thought it was amusing.

Speaking of sugar and being hungry,, now it's been 3 hours since I ate last and I want to make a hamburger for dinner. I guess I'll wait. I feel like I'm gaining weight. Haven't confirmed this with the scale, though.

I think it's funny