View Single Post
FrankIV

Member Since Dec 2020
4 hugs
given
Default Dec 08, 2020 at 07:53 AM

8 year marriage, abusive wife, and two boys with autism. I could fill a book with all the layers, reasons, and tragedies of why it came crashing down. I still love her but had to do what was best for me and my kids... Anyway, the best thing you can do is get out. Shopping, stroll at the park, or even a phone call will help fill the dead space... It doesnt sound like much, and in the end it might not be, but it will help a little. I'd avoid relationships cause they really wont fix your loneliness and you might end up hurting someone. I find talking to my dad helps a lot, I know that isnt something everyone can do though. My dog is also a great source of comfort. At the end of the day, the loneliness still weighs heavy on me... But time heals everything. Truthfully, the only thing that helps the pain is the time that separates us from this moment. We just have to keep busy until that day comes were we can run free again. Im so sorry, but know youre not alone. Hoping for better days, my friends.
FrankIV is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote