Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,712 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 09, 2020 at 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
I didn't sleep well last night. I had put on a brand-new mattress pad last night and it felt different being in bed. The movie I saw last night was very good, although it had kind of a sad ending.

This morning I had made my batches of spaghetti sauce, like I do every four weeks. I got miffed this morning when I found out that I had forgotten to pick up an important ingredient yesterday. So I had to take time out to go to the store and get it.

I talked to my sister this morning. It went OK. She sounded a bit tired. She's probably feeling depressed with being cooped up in her house and needing money, since she's not working.

Feeling depressed this morning. It's a cloudy day. Plus with the way things look outside now reminds me of other years when things were bad. Especially seeing the purple flowers on the trees, which are pretty, but reminds me of the bad times I had before. That's the way it is at this time of year for me.
I'm sorry that you couldn't sleep and the movie had a sad ending. Sometimes the weather affects our mood.

Hugs from:
3rd rock, Breaking Dawn, Sunflower123