Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 12, 2020 at 02:52 PM

Welcome Alive.

Where you are sucks. Getting out is tedious. Your first goal is to be seen and heard. To have your existence reflected back to you.

There are a pair of resources I'll share. Ignore or use as you wish.

#1. The Awareness, Courage, and Love Meetup in Seattle is a secular support group for adults. Anyone can take part. The facilitator has researched this for years and wants it to get known around the world. Online--Bridging the Family Divide During the Holidays | Meetup
#2. I also suggest you look into WRAP. I learned about it on PC, so try a search here for people with direct experience of using it.
"WRAP is . . . The Wellness Recovery Action Plan® or WRAP®, is a self-designed prevention and wellness process that anyone can use to get well, stay well and make their life the way they want it to be. It was developed in 1997 by a group of people who were searching for ways to overcome their own mental health issues and move on to fulfilling their life dreams and goals. It is now used extensively by people in all kinds of circumstances, and by health care and mental health systems all over the world to address all kinds of physical, mental health and life issues."
And keep posting your daily goals here. We'll see them/you.
Revu2

Revu2 is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Alive99