Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,923 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 12, 2020 at 03:33 PM

Since you're all on antipsychotics and like dopaminergic hits,

I was gonna treat myself with phenibut-stimulant tomorrow after I get a good sleep tonight and be productive etc, I took them today. So they just have to kick in.

I've been feeling really unmotivated today even. I went to bed early to avoid life and I couldn't sleep because of possible phenibut withdrawal... So I took 3x 1/2 zopiclone, 2x 1/2 clonazepam and one alprazolam. I can't keep doing this.

I wish there was something prescribed that my psychiatrist or doctor could prescribe for me long term (2-5 years) to increase focus and mood.

That's why I might try microdosing psychedelic. It has negative side effects though such as depersonalization, worsening of OCD and anxiety, uncomfortable physical irritability etc..

So I'm gonna talk about all of this stuff when I see my psychiatrist on the 21st. He's a really good psychiatrist - Best I've ever met. He's the one that prescribed olanzepine which killed my DP/DP HPPD dissociative psychedelic flashback panic attacks...

For now I'm gonna write 2-4 things to do today with breaks and attempt to complete - Now that I'm in a better mood.
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Blue_Bird