View Single Post
PippaIsAlone

PippaIsAlone has no updates.

10 yr Member
31 hugs
given
Trig Dec 13, 2020 at 04:02 PM

I haven't been on here for a while, although I've been here for about 8 almost 9 years. I'm wondering how people deal with impulse control? I'm having issues with bingeing and purging and staying up for 20 hours at a time and continuing with the bingeing and prigging cycle.

My Dr. (GP) is stressing me out because she isn't listening to me and has decided to put me on Prozac even though my psychiatrist has sent my prescription, she's overriding my psychiatrist because she says the elvanse isn't going to "help" my depression. She doesn't get it. I have ADD, I don't care about my depression, I'm depressed BECAUSE I have ADD and I can't stop bingeing and purging and working out and I'm spiralling. She's overriding him because my psychiatrist last saw me face to face in November and she had a call with me lat week. How do I deal with this? She's making me feel like a druggie anorexic maniac and I'm not? I don't have substance issue, I just need to focus and be ok. That's all. I don't even "feel" a day, I'm constantly all over the place and then the day is gone, the day just runs out and I'm unable to be "alive" and awake. I'm so distressed but I don't need nor want someone to pity me, or try tell me how to listen better, I can't control myself, I try. I write lists and I speak with my occupational therapist twice a week, I'm doing the best I can but my Dr. is driving me insane.

This was a rant but I'm hoping to get some clarity from others and hoe they've dealt with impulse issues.

Hugs from:
Yaowen