Chat Leader

Member Since May 2014
2,312 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 13, 2020 at 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaRose8 View Post
I'm a 30 year old female and I've never questioned my gender until now.

I don't know why I did it, but I packed for the first time yesterday and I

don't know how I feel about it.

What does this mean?
Hi @AquaRose8 . Welcome to Psych Central.

Well like @Skeezyks , I did not know what packing is so a google search revealed wikipedia on packing
Quote:
Packing is wearing padding or a phallic object in the front of the pants or underwear to give the appearance of having a penis[1] and male bulge.[2] Packing is commonly practiced by trans men. People who cross-dress as male may also "pack".[3]
I think a lot of people question the roles they are taught. If I am not happy with my gender, I may imagine that I would be happier as another gender. I think anyone who is searching for a fulfilling life may try different things. Whatever works for you is okay so long as it does not compromise your life style and relationships with people that matter in your life.

This may be part of growing up and maturing into adulthood. It reminds me of how I went on a grand adventure looking for a place where happiness and comfort are present. The reason my quest failed was because I carried with me, tucked away in my luggage, who I am and all the problems I had not yet solved. I found the same people everywhere and weather did not make me happier. I am glad I took a trip to explore all that.

What gives my life meaning? I am still wrestling with that question but I am finding more answers within than I have searching far afield for a better place or a better outer me.

Hope you get the support you are looking for.

"Things Take Time"
CANDC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote