View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,929 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 13, 2020 at 11:57 PM

When I'm in psychosis, I feel like it's more real than objective reality - But there's so much pain and suffering - And it feels destructive.

Right now I'm kind of in the middle.. But I think it's normal to be in the middle.. Other people can be the opposite of psychosis - I think that's literally ecstasy.

"Opposite of the state of being seriously mentally ill. sanity. soundness. wisdom. mind."

So basically I'm on the right path to pursuing spirituality and doing meditation. Those Buddhist monks have it all right.. Sitting in temples in the mountains.. It's a real thing. As the world ends, they transcend space and time - A new life. The shamans do what they can to heal.

"most things are a spectrum… not exactly opposite… in math it happens sometimes… the sqaure root of -1 is i… where as the the square root of 1 is 1… 1 DNE(does not equal) 1 or -1… so that breaks absolute opposites in one case at least… Not all colors have opposites… There is no anti-gravity… No one is negative 6 feet tall…"

There can be people negative 6ft tall.. - They're dead no? 6ft under.. idk..

"Normal-osis.
Overwhelmingly dull repetitive, desperate acts to appear similar to every other schmuck they see."

Many addicts eventually turn to things like spirituality, exercise, rebuilding relationships, etc.. I thought it was stupid that I had to hit "Rock bottom" to change.. But it's true. Seems like it jinxes itself out of this existence for even noticing it. But every rock bottom you hit, it gets more elevated and easier. No wonder psychedelics have great anti-addictive properties.. And my vision is manifesting properly..

I decided to stop myself from relapsing in psychosis and addiction before I wrote this.. It's much easier to just stop myself from being addicted if I set my mind to it - Because I have a comfortable home, family that loves me, opportunities, etc.. Hundreds of things to be grateful for.
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Angelique67