View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,681 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 15, 2020 at 03:18 PM

Is anyone out there? I think I am posting to myself, lol. Maybe this different thread was a bad idea? I don't know.

I proposed to him today that we file for divorce jointly, an uncontested no fault divorce. If we can agree on a few points that need to be written up in the divorce agreement, it can be uncontested. A contested divorce would be more expensive and would drag out for a longer time. I want this to end and quickly.. and for as little money as possible.

I may need to see him in person on Sunday - we're supposed to discuss the divorce details on that day, and he's coming to the apartment to pick up some things. I haven't seen him in like 3 weeks? I am concerned that he will try to argue me out of a divorce if I do see him. He has said several times now that I am not willing to try to fix things or get help. I could see him pulling a guilt trip on me for divorcing without getting professional help first.

I AM throwing in the towel. For me, the relationship has run its course and there's no point in seeing a professional together. All they would say is "you must separate".

I am incredibly sad today. It's not anguish and agony today - it's pure sadness.

The only bright spot is I ordered a beautiful Christmas tree from Amazon which should arrive today. That will bring some cheer into this empty home.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TunedOut