Alive99
Veteran Member

Member Since Dec 2020
172 hugs
given
Default Dec 15, 2020 at 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delightful View Post
Alive, I think the steps you took were very good, and I think they will give you the energy to do some more steps. Please appreciate that what you did was very good. You wrote, "Somehow I had the energy to want to feel better. So I did work a little, I told myself it only has to be a little. That is something I only recently was able to accept. That I can maybe only do a little at a time without feeling too bad or drained from it. That did help me feel a little better!!," I think that's true and important.

Please know that your post helped me. It made me feel hopeful.

You also said you used to run very fast and that you ran a marathon. I am very impressed. You think jogging for fifteen minutes is not much, but I can jog for maybe four or five steps - maybe ten seconds. So what you think is a small step is something that is too hard for me to do at all. At my best I can walk a mile.

Alive, you are taking steps - your remote work, talking. Everything counts. So please notice all these things and appreciate them.

Thanks...yes I'm trying to appreciate it lol, appreciate the little I mean. What seemed little before. I'm not sure why it was so hard before to accept/appreciate that. But your words do help there!

That's really cool if I was able to help you too