View Single Post
lifecansuck
lifecansuck has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Dec 16, 2020 at 07:11 PM

Hello All....
So Ive worked my wellbutrin down to 75 mg immediate release in the monrning... no change with sleep (never had sleep issues with this). I have been down to about 6mg of lamictal (25mg tab cut in 4) for about 6 months now. I still have the same insomnia. Do you think that the insomnia is still due to the lamictal even though I didnt have a problem untill I tried getting off it? Ive tried skipping days to get off it and I am a mess so dont skip anymore. I cant believe such a small amount can have any effect?

Another issue is my dr wants to put me on Depakote for the depression anger. Problem is I am not bipolar and there could be serous side effects and stuck on all for a long shot. Most of all it probably wount help me sleep. Ive been taken 100 mg of Seroquel at night for a week now. I slept the first night then since maybee 3 hours a night. Still awake during the day. I dont want to get stuck on this drug if it isnt helping me sleep. Problem is the Dr. is probably going to make me stay on it for 6-8 weeks to see if it will work. But I cant see how waiting anylonger would result in better sleep (my mind isnt racing at night). Im thinking that alot of my anger and depression now is due to being so bewildered by all this lack of sleep and nothing really helping for any length of time
Has anyone been stuck on such a small dose before? is it possible that the lamictal can still be the cause of insomnia because I tried getting off it?
lifecansuck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote