View Single Post
lifecansuck
lifecansuck has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Dec 16, 2020 at 09:29 PM

Hi,
I have always taken it in the morning.
I dont think Im bi polar because Ive asked multiple drs and therapist before and they always say no, they say general anxiety disorder and major depressive disorder. I do know that I don't get the highs and my lows are not sudden and I dont go low without a reason (Im worn down by my life sittuation and no sleep).

I have tried the lower doses of Seroquel and they didnt help consistently. I was told that the sleep dose is usually 100mg.
It was a previous Dr. that prescribed the lamictal as a long shot (250) , the first month was awsome then after that no different than without for like a year or so . ... My new Dr. I told him I want off because it wasn't doing anything and he agreed I shouldn't be on it ...I went down real slow over a couple years. The Dr. wanted to try depakote because I told him that I was having really ****** days with alot of rage especially on days that I skipped my 6mg dose (I cant cut it any smaller). He says it discontinuation syndrome and I should go on something else to help get off the Lamictal
lifecansuck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty