View Single Post
TheOptimisticArtist

Member Since Dec 2020
Default Dec 17, 2020 at 02:32 AM

Hey Mike! I feel like I may be able to chime in here. But first I am just curious? Are you personally closer to your Mother... or Father? And is there even a Father figure in your own life? I am a 30ish year old Female. I wouldn't say I had Father issues but I def had bumps and ups and downs with my Dad (he was very hard on me). I love the guy but he could be so demeaning. I find that I am just naturally attracted to men who were mainly raised by their Mothers, believe it or not. I have found they are more in touch with their emotions. Not to say they aren't masculine, but I have found they are the more the "wear your heart on your sleeve" type of guys. It could just be that you have a personality trait that is pleasing to woman who have had to endure "not having a Dad present" in their lives. Maybe you are honest, comforting, good at "trust building" or just good at expressing your emotions altogether. I would assume that you might have a quality the woman didn't receive, but always intuitively wanted. I think you are somehow a source of comfort. Of course, those are just personal opinions.
TheOptimisticArtist is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote