Alive99
Veteran Member

Member Since Dec 2020
172 hugs
given
Default Dec 17, 2020 at 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delightful View Post
Alive, you're right about the string of good days. The good days make you strong. Feeling strong gives you more good days. I wish you well. Also please know that people don't post every day. I was out of town and didn't post for a bit. But Revue and I do post quite often. It's probably the same in the chat.

I'm going to write for a 30 minutes now - a step of my own. Then tomorrow I have to make two phone calls, work on my writing, and be at part of a zoom meeting.

Good wishes to all of us.

Thanks again. Yeah, I figured you two post the most here. Good luck with your writing (you probably already finished it by the time you'll see my post).

As for the string of good days...Yeah what you say, that is what I hope for. It would be a really big step forward for me because in recent years I would only have a good day for 1-2 days before losing that somehow. I only had a longer string of the good days once, and that was this summer because of a project I embarked on. Then the project ended as it was just a temporary one, and I was pulled back by the past again and I felt worse than ever (as a contrast). So the challenge is to be able to do that string of good days without having to have some big great project like in the summer lol. Though that was also already a step forward as I couldn't even have done that project before this year.

EDIT: Oh yeah and I almost forgot. So I did the work last night (not *too* late, my sleep schedule was just about salvageable), and I ended up doing more than 3 hours. That meant that this morning I sent in the finished job early, not last minute, LOL. That was nice, as that happens so rarely lol. & Did the errands today having gone out, back now, going to go and do that training soon, the 15mins jog. Not sick yet, that's also good so far..... (I do have that risk since my illness last winter, sadly)
Alive99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote