View Single Post
unaluna
Elder Harridan x-hankster

unaluna Female luna moth - Please, dont @mention me?Thanks!

10 yr Member
66k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 17, 2020 at 10:05 PM

Ive gotten to the point where i really cannot eat TOOO much. I have to stop before i get too full or else i will be ill all nite - not puking, but wanting to, and not being able to sleep, really bad heartburn, and feeling ill all the next day. So thats one thing ive finally been able to change, altho not exactly by choice. Its just a concession to old age and damage ive already done to myself.

A couple of long term changes ive made: i have cookies every morning! I know, that doesnt sound like a GOOD change, but i had cookies and coffee for breakfast practically every working day of my life, usually shortcake or vanilla sandwich cremes, sometimes oreos, whatever was in the machine, or sometimes i would bring in a bag. So i just accept that, and then i have a REAL dessert maybe once a week. Not small, but not binge-size either.

I am also doing the potato diet, altho this afternoon i went a little crazy and ordered from Dominoes (a salad, a chicken parm sub, and chocolate lava cakes). For breakfast i had a big sweet potato and my coffee and cookies. Previously just one sub has not been enough food, but tonight it was, so i feel like the potato diet is helping regulate my appetite. This is more or less a typical day.

I think i lost the couple of pounds that i was starting to drift upwards. I hope that continues. I do like potatoes.
unaluna is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous 42424, possum220